Thursday, August 2, 2007

A New Cookbook

I've borrowed Saving Dinner from the library after reading about it on another cooking blog. It is a great book. It's exactly what I'd like to do on my own someday when I'm not working full-time. It provides the reader with a shopping list for each week that contains just the amount of foods needed for the recipes that follow for that week. While I probably won't use it in that way, I did find a number of new recipes to try, mostly crockpot, which really appeal to me since I'm returning to work on Monday. Crockpots just make life and cooking easier!

Also I recently ordered Now You're Cooking: Everything a Beginnger Needs to Know to Start Cooking Today by Elaine Corn as well as How to Cook Without a Book and Perfect Recipes for Having People Over both by Pam Anderson. I'll let you know how good these are when they get here!

No comments: