Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Success

Yesterday I got up early after feeding the baby, so I could get dinner in the crockpot. I made Chicken Jambalaya from Saving Dinner. I was disappointed because due to miscommunication I didn’t have the smoked sausage it called for, so this would be sausage-less jambalaya. I got everything into the crockpot and stuck in the fridge with directions for Peter to turn it on around 11. Anyway, even without the sausage the recipe was a success and dinner was delicious and ready-made!

So far Saving Dinner looks like it would be quite a good investment. I’ve only borrowed it from the library; I’ve not yet purchased it, but I might! I hope the rest of the crockpot recipes I’ve gotten from this book are just as good!

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

Where's the recipe? :)