Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How Come I'm Doing this to Myself?

I've been cruising through the various food blogs located conveniently on our side bar. Seeing loads of delicious looking recipes, some with beautiful pictures of food, food, food. I haven't yet found a recipe that meets all of my current restrictions (well, that's not entirely true there's some good meat recipes - but the baked goods! oh the baked goods!).

Before the diet, this was on our menu plan. Maybe one of you lovely ladies will get to try it before me. And be sure to share your thoughts. (By the way, I've abandoned the menu planning for the duration of the diet because I eat the same thing - rice/potato, veggie, meat and fruit - every meal.)

I miss pasta. I miss bread. I miss cheese. I am such a baby. There are people who have to do this for a whole life time. This is good for me.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I hate to see you can't eat the pasta - it's simple and tasty. I'm not eating white pasta these days, either, but thank goodness for whole wheat!

Does soba meet your restrictions?