Sunday, September 9, 2007

No Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, or Nuts

There. Now you try to cook something with those restrictions. Let me know what you come up with! :o) I'm doing an elimination diet in an attempt to discern if a food allergy is causing my son's eczema. So basically my meals consist of potatoes, meat, another veggie and some sort of fruit. Not much cooking is involved. Some pan-frying these items and that's about it. So whenever we figure out what is going on with Charles' skin and I get to start cooking, I'll post all about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried eliminating corn from the diet?
I suffered from grotesque and painful eczema from childhood on, and recently discoverd it was cause largely by a corn allergy.
Corn and corn products figure so exhaustively and so insidiously in processed food, medications, and other ingested things in this country, that it difficult to identify it as the guilty allergen, and very difficult indeed to remove it from the diet.