Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Christmas List

Well, I have started thinking about my Christmas baking this year. In fact, I've decided already what I will be baking this year - made the shopping list and baking will begin before too long. My main requirement this year was quick and easy, like something I could fit within a nap time.
Hopefully I'll be posting pictures and recipes as I get baking... So here's my list.
Swirled Peppermint Sugar Cookies
Saltine Toffee Cookies
White Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
Microwave Peanut Brittle
Candy-Coated Almonds
Have you made your list yet?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm particularly interested in those swirled peppermint sugar cookies: I tried them for the Christmas Event at work: EPIC FAIL. :) I think I got discouraged by the stickiness of the dough...

Anne said...

Yes - the dough IS sticky. I refrigerate it for awhile and then I don't bother doing different colored ropes as they get sort of mashed together anyway. I just separate the dough into three balls and color it that way - I'll take pictures when I do it!

LauraSuz said...

This post has me so excited! I think the only thing that I'll be making that's on your list too are the Saltine Toffee Cookies. I'll be sure not to bring them to gma's though!

Once I've officially made my list I'll post it.

Anonymous said...

My list is short:

GINGERBREAD EVERYTHING MWAHAHAHAHH

Abby said...

That is exactly how I've been cooking the last four (4 already!) months: Whatever fits into naptime!