1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
4 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat (about 3 chicken breasts)
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 (9 ounce) packages frozen egg noodles
To roast the chicken:
- Pre Heat you oven to 350°F.
- Use bone-in, skin-on chicken breast. (Trust me, it's super moist)
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the oven, for 40-45 minutes.
- In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.