Friday, April 3, 2009

Cuban Pizza


This is what you can use some of that extra pork from the roasted pork, beans and rice. Lately I've been all about using leftovers in pizza form, and I think this is my husbands favorite so far. This is so good, it tastes like a Cuban sandwich (minus the ham). This is from the same blog I got the pork, rice and beans from, and yes, I still can't figure it out.


CUBAN PIZZA
1 pizza dough
yellow mustard
3 cups mozzarella cheese
2 cups Swiss cheese
Dill Pickles
Left Over shredded Roast Pork
Adobo Seasoning

Directions
Preheat your oven according to your directions on the dough package, mine was 400 degrees.
  1. Roll out your pizza dough. Spread is with a nice helping of mustard( I know I know..just trust me on this one)
  2. Cover it with the mozzarella and Swiss cheese
  3. Put on the pork
  4. Put your pickles on some paper towel and pat this dry. Put the pickles on the pizza.
  5. Sprinkle with a bit of Adobo Seasoning.
  6. Cook according to your dough package, mine was 13-15 minutes.

No comments: