Here are two more delicious recipes. They are also my variations of recipes found in the All Recipes cookbook (which is based on the website). These are both really fabulous, easy meatless meals.
Spinach & Tortellini Salad
1 (9 oz) pkg cheese-filled tortellini
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
1 c Parmesan cheese
6 c cherry tomatoes, halved
bottled Italian dressing
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
2. Combine tortellini, spinach, cheese, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add enough Italian dressing to coat. Toss and season with salt and pepper.
Linguine with Broccoli and Red Peppers
1 (16 oz) pkg linguine
1 lb (or so) fresh broccoli, chopped
3 T olive oil
3 cloves minced garlic
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
a pinch of garlic salt
1. Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain.
2. Steam broccoli on stove top in covered pan for 10-15 minutes, until desired tenderness.
3. Heat oil in saucepan over low-medium heat and sauté garlic and peppers.
4. Drain broccoli and add to skillet. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and sauté until peppers and broccoli are soft.
5. Serve over hot pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.